Daniel T. Forsman is a visionary with a passion for innovation and excellence. Under Dan’s leadership, Prudential Georgia Realty has become the market leader for real estate companies in metro Atlanta. The company now leads the market in unit sales, buyer sales and listing inventor and is now known as Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices | Georgia Properties. Dan is known for listening carefully to the needs of his agents and delivering innovative solutions that help them provide the highest level of value to their clients and customers. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices | Georgia Properties is recognized nationally as a leader for innovations in marketing, technology, strategy and business process improvements.
Dan was the inventor of TeamBuilder ™ and DreamBuilder ™. TeamBuilder ™ is an agent incentive program that rewards agents and employees for registering and recruiting other productive agents. DreamBuilder ™ is an agent benefits program including heath care benefits, 401K and many other services. Dan is widely recognized by his peers in real estate and the business community and has been awarded many personal honors – although he is quick to give the credit to his agents and employees.
Some of his many awards include:
- National Advisory Council of Prudential Real Estate Affiliates
- Trulia National Advisory Council
- Realtor.com National Advisory Council
- First Multiple Listing Service Director
- Member of The Realty Alliance
- Member of Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate
- Forum Leader for the APEX Group of Prudential Real Estate Affiliates
- Forum Leader for The Realty Alliance
- Featured speaker at Employee Relocation Council
- Featured speaker at Metro Atlanta Relocation Council
- Featured speaker at RIS Media's CEO Conference
- Featured speaker at the Metro Atlanta Housing Summit
- Featured speaker at Inman News Conference
- Featured speaker on The John Adams Show
- Featured speaker on numerous radio & TV stations
- Featured speaker at RETech South events
- Featured speaker at local board events and other events across metro Atlanta
- In 2006, Dan was awarded “Broker of the Year” which is the highest honor available from Prudential Real Estate Affiliates.
- In 2004, Dan was named "Realtor of the Year" by the 7,000 member Atlanta Board of REALTORS.
- In 2003, Forsman served as president of the Atlanta Board of Realtors, one of the largest boards in the Southeast.
- “Top 40 Businessmen Under the Age of 40” Gordon Brown Excellence Award for referrals and relocation The coveted President’s Award, the Captain of Industry Award and Five-Star Circle of Service Award from the Atlanta Board of Realtors
- Prudential Gibraltar Circle Award every year since 1992.
Dan is committed to the company’s core values - To deliver service that exceeds expectations between each other and our customers, with an exemplary “We Care” spirit. Dan and Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices | Georgia Properties associates believe in giving back to the communities they serve, supporting many worthwhile initiatives such as Habitat for Humanity, March of Dimes and The Sunshine Kids, an organization that helps children with cancer.
Dan Forsman lives what he believes... “Climb the ladder of success, take your family with you and enjoy the ride!” He is married with four children, and enjoys his active home life.